Thursday, February 24, 2011

Head turn and life drawings

I think I'm getting better at life drawings... but I don't know. I've still got a looong way to go before I am confident enough to say that I am actually better at life drawings... My 30 seconds still sucks cause... well yeah. It just sucks :/ Not a lot of time to be doing anything.

Thurman finally pointed out that I need faces for my 3's and 5's. I rarely gave them faces, unless I have a little extra time to be putting a nose and eyes...












And it's Mickey Mouse approved!





I was so looking forward to the head rotation; I was geared up and ready to go. And then in the end, not only is this the most crappiest animation I've actually ever done (again in my opinion), but I finally concluded to myself that I cannot copy an existing character's face. The only thing that I actually like in this rotation is the front view. I'm not even going to post the bad extra I tried to do. I wanted to do so much more. If I actually did have the time to go last weekend (family day), I could have spotted the mistakes sooner and redid all of them. But family comes first I guess. And I have no more time. I still got storyboard to finish. Which is looking a helluva lot better even though it's roughly done

No comments:

Post a Comment